Win a Shop in Princes Quay!
Princes Quay shopping centre is offering Hull’s entrepreneurs the chance to win a sought-after unit in the busy city centre mall. The competition will see budding business owners battle it out for their chance to win 12 months of free rents and rates. Not only will the lucky winner be given prime retail space, they will be offered expert advice and mentorship as well as support from various local businesses.
The competition sets to support local entrepreneurs in achieving their dreams and sees Princes Quay team up with leading local business leaders. HullBID’s Executive Director, Kathryn Shillito, will be involved in the judging process, drawing upon her expertise and experience to help pick out a winner, and Jan Brumby and Jonathan Elvidge will also be on hand to offer expert advice and guidance.
Entrants will be asked to fill out a short application form that will allow the judges to gain an insight into the business and get a feel for the type of operation. Those who are successful will then be invited to come into the shopping centre to give the judges a short presentation on their business plan.
Princes Quay is encouraging all entrepreneurs to enter, be it fashion retailers to food operators – all entries will be considered and the unit will be decided on the winning business.
Centre Manager John Magee said: “We’re incredibly excited to launch the competition and give local entrepreneurs the chance to accelerate their business. It’s a genuine opportunity for anyone looking to grow and, with expert guidance on hand, the winner will be supported every step of the way.”
The full prize includes:
• Free unit space for 12 months
• Includes rent, service charge & business rates throughout the 12 months
• Card payment processing – the winning shop will receive a free PDQ machine for three months, supplied by Payment Sense
• Business mentoring - Quarterly meetings with our expert business advisor Jonathan Elvidge
• Expert retail support from Centre Manager John Magee and the wider Princes Quay team
• High speed broadband for 12 months provided by Connexin
• Marketing support from the Princes Quay marketing team who will offer advice and guidance, online and in-centre promotion and social media support
• Creative design services – the winner will receive 10 free hours from ICG, Princes Quay’s design agency
• PR support – Princes Quay’s PR agency, Sowden + Sowden, will issue regular press releases about the winning shop and ongoing success, throughout the local and regional media
• Shop signage - onsite survey and discussion meeting, fascia sign, window and wall graphics and installation by Designs Signage Solutions
Head over to the PQ website for full terms and conditions, to access the online entry form and to download the applicant toolkit.
RT @furleyandco: Yes the Great Furleys Takeaway is back Friday to Monday 12-6pm for the #BankHolidayWeekend Come & get your #Furleys #Fix.… 10:39 - 22/05/2020
Win a Shop in Princes Quay!
Princes Quay shopping centre is offering Hull’s entrepreneurs the chance to win a sought-after unit in the busy city centre mall. The competition will see budding business owners battle it out for their chance to win 12 months of free rents and rates, plus advice and mentoring.