We see ourselves as business champions - campaigning on behalf of BID members about the bigger issues that require a collective approach. From addressing the ‘Crime and Grime’ agenda to lobbying for better parking, we use our connections with other organisations to provide a powerful, collective voice on behalf of the BID businesses.
We chair the HullBID security forum where businesses can meet with Humberside police and share information on security operations, safety initiatives and offenders.
We speak on behalf of BID members, ensuring our voice is heard on the issues that make a difference – such as parking, signage and access.
We work with other key groups such as the Town Team to ensure the needs of the business community are being addressed.
We’re focusing on:
- Driving successful lobby campaigns on the issues that will grow city centre business
- Strengthening relationships with other relevant authorities and agencies
- Running regular member focused forum meetings (every eight weeks)
- Developing a ‘new-to-the-centre’ strategy for new businesses
- Developing a grime and crime strategic plan
HullBID group meeting minutes
You can see minutes of all HullBID group meetings in the resources section click here
RT @HullsEnterprise: New promotional material designed by @EnigmaGraphics0 for @Hullccnews @JCYEB_Hull @MCFCinHull campaign to recruit new… 13:57 - 10/05/2019
Focus on...The Creative and Cultural Company
Based in Princes Quay, The Creative and Cultural Company have an exciting programme of upcoming events, offering countless opportunities to local artist, musicians and photographers.